Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Busy day

Its been a busy day. I haven't even had time to workout which is a little odd for me!! I've worked out a lot lately--swimming 30-60 minutes and then following it up with the treadmill on level 20 at 4.2 mph for 30 minutes. We had a couple appointments today that required a clean-ish house so I worked on that, then I came to work where the busy-ness has just started to slow, slightly. I thought I'd grab a few minutes to blog and maybe check facebook before the next busy wave starts. It's good...a busy hospital is much better then a slow, patientless hospital and it is always nice to have moms and babies to care for and educate. Well, dinner is on it's way (yeah--$5.99 pizza from Romeo's---YYYYUUUUmm!! Is that biggest loser friendly??) so, until tomorrow :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment